What is it?¶
Crown is a general purpose data-driven game engine, written from scratch in orthodox C++ with a minimalistic and data-oriented design philosophy in mind.
It is loosely inspired by Bitsquid (now Stingray) engine and its design principles.
- Android 7.0+ (ARMv7+)
- Ubuntu 12.04+ (x86 and x86_64)
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (x86 and x86_64)
- Any 64-bit Linux distribution with GTK+ 3.14 or newer, 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04+ recommended
- 64-bit dual-core CPU or higher
- OpenGL 3.2+ graphics card with 512 MB of RAM, 1 GB recommended
- 4 GB of RAM minimum, 8 GB recommended
- 1280x768 display minimum, 1920x1080 recommended
- Three-button mouse